Security cameras are a gameplay element that can be found in several rooms in SCP - Containment Breach.
Descriptions[edit | edit source]
Security cameras are placed in several rooms across the entire facility. They appear to use a form of motion tracking, as they will move to track any mobile target in their field of view.
Their feed is directly sent to the surveillance room, which allows it to act as a security hub, overseeing the facility.
In-game[edit | edit source]
Once Nine-Tailed Fox enters the facility, they are able to tap into the feed of the security cameras seen throughout the facility. This allows them to pinpoint the location of the player whenever a camera spots them, so it is advised that they stay out of each camera's line of sight. Cameras are consistently placed on the ceilings of rooms, and are identified by the noises and red blinking lights they emit.
Security cameras are located in the following rooms:
- Light Containment Zone
- Intro Office
- Archive Room
- Surveillance Room
- SCP-205 Containment Chamber (used only for the projection of shadows; not in the room itself)
- SCP Storage Chamber
- SCP-1162 Containment Chamber
- Light Containment Checkpoint Room
- Heavy Containment Zone
- Large Testing Chamber
- SCP-008's Containment Chamber
- SCP-106's Containment Chamber
- SCP-513's Containment Chamber
- SCP-895's Containment Chamber
- SCP-966's Containment Chamber